July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July and Out of Hospital

Let love and faithfulness never leave you. Bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet on your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.
~ Proverbs 3:3-6

My dad got of the hospital today around 3:00. He is doing good. When my aunt and I went to the hospital to pick up my mom and dad I asked my dad how he was feeling. He said he felt he just been run over by a truck. Basically he says he is really tired and feels like he has no energy. He has been in hotel resting since he got out. Countine to pray that he doesn't have any reactions these 3 weeks while we are here. Also, that his stength and energy will come back. Pray for his appetite as well.

Our next docter's appointment is this Thursday. After the appointment I will update you on what the docter says. Countine to check this site for updates. I will post as often as I can.

I want to say a quick thank you to Mrs. Julia and Mr. Marvin for stopping by. It was good to see you. Thank you also for your sweet prayer that you prayed with our family before yall left.

Hope you all have had a good 4th of July. I am thankful for the troops that serve our country.

The verse above is one of my favorite verses and the verse I live by life by. It's easy to lean on our understanding but God calls us to seek and consult Him with descions that need to be made in our life. Whether it's big or small God wants to be involved in every aspect of our life. Not because He is trying to force Himself on you but because He cares. Plus God never forces Himself on us. God gives us the opotion to choose to let Him in or shut Him out. It's my prayer that you would let God in every part of your life despite what it is. It's when we seek God with all of our heart that we find Him. God promises that we always find Him when we seek. Seek Him in all areas of your life and when do that like the verse above says God and God alone will make our paths straight.

Thank you all for the prayers, love, and support you have shown are family. We are truely blessed and may God bless each and every one of you.

Trusting in God alone,
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment