July 8, 2009

Blood Test and Appointment Tomorrow (Thursday)

Our broken lives are not lost or useless. God's love is still working, He comes in and takes the calamity and uses it victoriously, working out His wonderful plan of love.
~ Eric Liddell
To live by grace means to acknowledge my whole life story, the light side and the dark. In admitting my shadow side I learn who I am and what God's grace means.
~ Brennan Manning
Heartache forces us to embrace God out of desperate, urgent need. God is never closer than when your heart is aching.
~ Joni Earkeckson Tada

Just wanted all of you to know that my dad has blood test at 1:30 and appointment at 3:00 tomorrow (Thursday). I will update you after the appointment to let you know how it went.

Whatever you are going through may you know that God's grace is sufficient for you. It's enough and God is all we need to get through the shadows of life. As a line in a song called How He Loves by Kim Walker says if grace is an ocean we are all sinking. God grace is more than enough for whatever we are going through.

Sinking in God's grace,
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment