June 5, 2009

I'm Back

First of all let me first say that I'm sorry I haven't blogged lately. My computer went down so I had to bring it to get it fixed but now it's back up and running. So hopefully you will forgive my absense.

I hope you are enjoying your summer and cherishing the time you have with loved ones. I am starting to appeciate being home more since next weekend and for two weeks I won't be here. My dad is heading over to M.D. Anderson for 2 weeks to start off with. They will be doing tests on him for those 2 weeks. God has defintely gone before us and opened all the doors. Will you please pray that God will countinue to open doors and close the doors that need to be shut?

I promise I will start updating more. I will be bringing a laptop with me so I start trying to update you daily. Thank you so much for your prayers. That means more to me and my family than you will ever know.

Also, countinue to pray that my dad won't be in so much pain. His back pretty much hurts him everyday. Pray that God would ease the pain he has in his back. Pray that we as a family and individuals will keep our eye on Jesus.

Our faith is real and God countinues to become more and more real to us. It's our prayer that people would see the hope we have. That even when life gets tough we have a God who holds our hand on the journey and quietly and gently calms every single fear we may have.

Psalm 34:18 from the Message says If your heart is broken, you'll find God right there; if you're kicked in the gut, He'll help you catch your breath. Many days our hearts can feel more broken than others but we know God is right there to comfort us as only He can do. At times we can feel like have just been kicked in the gut but God countinues to give us the grace to catch our breath.

I'm so thankful that God gives us His grace for each moment that we face every single day. Afterall, it's God grace that is suffient for every single moment of every single day. It's my prayer that you would come to know such grace.

Thankful for God's grace,
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment