August 2, 2009

August Already? Summer Flying By

Just wanted to tell you all the my dad is doing good. So far he hasn't felt really bad. He has been in a little pain but not much. My dad also tries to rest when he can. Also, just wanted to remind you all that my dad's next appointment is August 10th. He will have a CT scan and another round of chemo done then. Thank you for all the prayers. They have been felt and we hope one day we can show kindness the way you have all shown it to us.

Today we were able to go to our home church. I can't tell you how good it felt to be back in that place and to see the precious and sweet church family I have. We walked through those doors and we certainly felt the love for our family and the fact that they were so glad to see us. We have been truely blessed by our church family. Why do I love my church so much? Because they are the hands and feet of Jesus in action. So thank you church family for the warm welcome and the love that was shown for our family today. We love you all.

It's hard to believe we are already into August. Where has this summer gone? It has seemed to fly by. Going into August we know what that means. Summer is almost over and school is about to start. I just want to encourage you to pray for this upcoming school year. For the students, teachers, and administration. I believe that praying for those things is one of the most important things we can do. I hope you all have had a wonderful summer and hopefully you enjoy the last days you have left of summer.

Check this site as I will try my best to keep you all updated.

In Christ alone,
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment