September 17, 2009

New Place

I will be doing updates on a different website. The website is called caringbridge and the link to where I will be posting/blogging from now on is listed below.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/lookingupward

So I know you are all probably wondering why I am doing this. Nothing happened just blogspot was getting hard for me to use so I created a caringbridge site and I like it better. It's is easier for me to use. Also, you can still leave your comments in the guestbook and the commenting will be easier for you and me. I won't have to be approving every one of your comments which will make things easier and your comment will appear faster. I just ask that you will be respectful with your comments. The comments are appeciated and make me thankful for the people God has placed in my life.

So go take a look at the new website I will be using and let me know how you like it. Thank you for allowing me to open up and be real here with you on blogspot. It's something I still want to do with you but just at a different place and hopefully something that will be easier for you and me. The updates will start coming more often too. For an update on what is going on with my dad check the new site as I have already done a post there. Thanks for your understanding and I hope and pray that you will continue to join me on this journey that I am taking with God leading the way just at the caringbridge site instead of this one.

The link for all you one more time is below.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/lookingupward

With God's love,
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment